It's 2020 – no more paying full price for dental supplies. It's Free To Get The Same Supply Rates as National Chains do! Just signup for our FREE dental supply discount club today.
Have You Considered Discounted Dental Supplies?
Running a successful dental practice is tough. As a dentist and business owner, you face a number of unique challenges. On top of providing great, professional care to your patients, you need to ensure your office is well-stocked, fully staffed, has great digital marketing, is properly maintained, and has the right processes to run smoothly.
With so much to juggle, operating expenses often get overlooked. With your back against the wall, you may start thinking of ways to decrease costs. You wonder how to save on dental supplies...
You might even consider buying Discounted Supplies.
One of the greatest obstacles you may face as a dentist is learning how to be business-savvy and save on your expenses while maintaining the best quality of care.
Many dentists may feel as though they can’t have both. They feel that if they make the decision to save money, they will be sacrificing the quality of care provided to patients.
But it is possible to have both.
You just need to uncover how to balance what is right for patients, with what is right for your business.
Are Discounted Supplies Lower Quality?
On the surface, it might seem that discounted supplies means lower quality. And sure, sometimes they issue dental supply discounts due to a defect. However, that's not always the case. In fact, dental supply companies markdown products for a number of reasons, including things like
- Overstocked products get discounted to encourage practices to buy in bulk.
- Dental supply companies also do short term promotions to increase sales.
- Online dental supply companies have a lot of competition, so they often discount high-quality supplies just to remain competitive.
One of the most important things to focus on as a business owner – as well as a dentist – is learning how to save on supplies without sacrificing quality.
Instead of sacrificing quality, you can save money by buying bulk dental supplies.
When you buy in bulk, you are buying the same great products at a much lower price. This helps you to provide the same great service, a top-notch dental office with incredible care, as well as the highest quality supplies, and still save money!
If You Can't Buy Bulk Supplies, Just Join A Dental GPO!
You can't buy in bulk, you can still save by joining a dental group purchasing organization like ours! The Private Dentist Buying Club is a FREE to join group of dentists who have pre-negotiated the lowest supply rates possible.
It's free to join because the more practices that join the lower the rates are for everyone.
In fact, some practices immediately started saving over 20% on their annual supply costs!
So if you are still paying full price for supplies, stop reading and sign up to start saving now.
If you don't want to save the smart dentist's way you can still save by hunting for discounted supplies online. Here's what you need to know.
Guide to Buying Discount Dental Supplies online
Here are some tips to help you get the best discounts without sacrificing quality.
- Check out different websites: There are many places to buy dental supplies online. While you may have specific websites that you typically buy from, the internet is huge, and dental supply distributors have a ton of competition. So make sure you search for new dental supply websites to review their brands and prices to see who has the best rates. Just make sure to check online reviews to ensure you'll not only get high quality products but also great customer service.
- Follow your favorite companies: Every brand has a website. Every brand has social media accounts. Follow your favorite brands online to get updates on their products and be informed when they offer discounts or promotions.
- Try new brands: Just because you always use a certain brand, doesn’t mean there isn't another one out there for you. Many manufacturers have developed products of the same quality and sell them at a lower price. Just as with anything, you’ll want to check reviews before you buy to make sure you’re getting what you think you're getting.
What About Buying Dental Supplies in Bulk?
If you are an established practice or just great with planning, you might want to buy your supplies in bulk. When buying dental supplies in bulk you can get discounts on the products you use most. These aren't discounted or lower quality products, they are the same great products and brands that you would be buying anyway.
Buying in bulk can significantly reduce the amount of time, money, and effort that you spend on dental supplies. We suggest doing your bulk ordering through our site so you can take advantage of group supply rates 🙂
The Final Word On Discount Dental Supplies
Being a business owner and a dentist is a hard yet rewarding road. We've been there before and understand it's difficult to find the right balance.
However, by developing the right processes you can easily save on supplies without sacrificing quality. That way you can focus on what you spent all that time in school for... Providing the best dental care possible to your patients.
We have plugged it several times... But if you still haven't joined our dental GPO sign up for free today!
How to Save on Dental Supplies in 2020